Want to learn more?
We’ll send you everything you need to know about the programme and how to get started on your au pair journey.
Becoming an au pair is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to invest in yourself and your future. It’s a chance to get out and see the world, make new friends, and grow both personally and professionally. It’s a way to expand your horizons, and embrace a new country and culture.
Make 2020 the year of you by starting an exciting new chapter in your life—one that will change it forever. Become a Cultural Care au pair today!
The programme at a glance:
- Live with an American family and help care for your host kids
- Receive free room and board, and earn a minimum weekly stipend of $195.75
- Explore your neighbourhood and travel in your free time
- Take a full month to travel at the end of your year and a 2-week paid vacation
- Get up to $500 toward an accredited course in the US
- Start with a week at the Au Pair Training School near New York City
Who we are:
When you choose Cultural Care Au Pair, you’re choosing the largest and most experienced au pair network in the world. In our 30 years of operation, we have sent over 145,000 young people to have life-changing experiences as au pairs in the USA.