Support in Your Country
With the security of a large organisation like Cultural Care Au Pair being so important we will also provide you with the personalised local support. We are just a phone call away and can answer any questions or concerns you might have. From the time before you apply through attending a local information meeting, preparing your application, matching with host families and getting ready to depart, we are here for you.
Our goal is to ensure that each Au Pair has the correct information, understands the programme, is getting all the support that they need and they will go forward to have a fantastic time in the USA.
- The London Office is open Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- We are flexible regarding individual meetings for those who need to travel from certain areas.
- We offer an personal approach with the same staff dealing with you when you are going through the whole au pair process.
- You can email at any time if you need help or guidance with your online application.
- We are always here to chat especially during the matching process as this is a time where you need to make big decisions and have a lot of support.
- We have all the essential information ready for you as you make those important Embassy appointments and gather your documents.
- We are here to offer advice on what travel items will be useful, a to do list to ensure you are prepared for your trip and offer advice on our Insurance packages.