Want to know more?
Sign up for more information!
We respect your privacy. Please read our policy.
Cultural Care Au Pair is offering a scholarship covering the cost of the au pair programme and extended insurance coverage to 3 lucky au pairs. Complete your au pair online application between March 23rd and April 30th 2018 and travel to the USA before September 30th 2018 to apply.
Sign up now to seize this unique opportunity!
What is an Au Pair?
Being an au pair is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to explore the USA and gain independence.
An au pair lives with an American host family for a year and cares for their children. In exchange, they receive free room and board, a weekly stipend, and opportunities to travel and study in the USA. If you love children and want to take a year off to grow both personally and professionally, the au pair programme could be the perfect next step for you.
Why be an Au Pair?
- Cultural exchange: discover an exciting new culture while sharing your own
- Personal growth: develop the confidence and independence you need to succeed
- Travel opportunities: explore the USA and create memories to last a lifetime
- Educational development: study at an American college and improve your English
Terms & conditions:
- Au pair candidates must complete their au pair online application and have it approved by Cultural Care Au Pair between March 23rd and April 30th 2018, and travel to the USA before September 30th 2018 in order to be eligible to apply for the Cultural Care Au Pair Scholarship.
- Only au pair candidates residing in the UK or Ireland are eligible to apply for the Cultural Care Au Pair Scholarship.
- The Cultural Care Au Pair Scholarship will cover the programme fee (£499) and Erika extended insurance coverage cost (£500) for each sponsored au pair.
- Cultural Care Au Pair is offering a total of three (3) Au Pair Scholarships for the year 2018 in the UK and Ireland, limited to one (1) Au Pair Scholarship per au pair.
- The three recipients of the Cultural Care Au Pair Scholarship will be randomly selected among the eligible candidates by Cultural Care Au Pair on May 2nd 2018, and will be announced on this page on May 3rd 2018.
- The Cultural Care Au Pair Scholarship may not be combined with any other discount.
- All Cultural Care Au Pair Scholarship applicants will need to successfully pass Cultural Care Au Pair’s standard au pair screening process and be approved as eligible for the au pair programme in order to be eligible to apply for the Cultural Care Au Pair Scholarship.
- The recipients of the Cultural Care Au Pair Scholarship will receive the full amount of the scholarship, which covers the programme fee and Erika extended insurance coverage, upon effective placement with a Cultural Care host family.